Translate

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Garden Box and Containers Update

Here is the garden box as of today! I am happy these are finally planted. I had to cut multiple branches off of the cherry tomato plant because it was getting out of control and shading all of the other plants. I also planted Floradade tomatoes in the yard. These tomatoes were developed by the University of Florida to be extremely heat tolerant and disease resistant. I am excited to see how they do in our natural sandy soil. 


My Jersey asparagus has already sprouted after being planted last week! I have two sprouts. These are three year old roots.


My Luffa Gourd Plants! I put these in a hanging basket for the back porch.


 Garlic and Dutch Yellow Shallots:

 Broccoli (kind of looking sad):
 Sweet Onions:

Lemon/Key Lime and Orange Tree:



No comments :

Post a Comment

Drop a line or two with any comments or suggestions here. I look forward to hearing from you; Sunburst Ninja! \(*O*)/ ✌