Translate

Friday, March 6, 2015

Hello All!

Welcome to my blog! My name is Stephanie, I am 27 years old, and I reside in sunny southwest Florida. I live on a mere quarter acre and I am a beginner gardener and avid crafter. I am also a full time student with a BA in less than a year! Woohoo!


My husband and I purchased our first home last year and have had a blast crafting, decorating, and now gardening. I plan to share all of these experiences with you in hopes that we can be some inspiration. By being novices at most everything, we will undoubtedly be the collective guinea pig so that everyone may learn from our mistakes. We would also love feedback and suggestions from you so that you may inspire us in return.

                                     

1 comment :

  1. Our rental house here in San Miguel opens in the back to a nice tile patio and a small patch of lawn surrounded by high cement walls. When we first arrived the grass was about half a meter tall and the ledges built into the wall held a few unadorned ceramic pots with sad dry flowers struggling to survive among the weeds. more details

    ReplyDelete

Drop a line or two with any comments or suggestions here. I look forward to hearing from you; Sunburst Ninja! \(*O*)/ ✌